Skip to main content

7 Day Challenge

,
I try to do this once a month and to be honest it's really hard with a husband who likes his junk food. Now I can't take credit for this challenge I found it on Pinterest now I will tell you I only found the picture on Pinterest that is at that link. For me though the no pop or soda doesn't bother me the hard part is the no bread, red meat, sweets, and pasta. Which you can probably see is half the list the citrus fruit daily I don't really know if it counts but when it comes to my daily citrus and water I do it together by infusing my water with lemons or limes. 30 minutes of exercise usually depends on my mood yoga or running just depends. Just remember a cup of water is 8 oz  I usually add to this challenge no caffeine goodbye coffee hello herbal tea. It's been a while since I've done this so it might be harder this time but where I am a stay at home mom now I should be able to do this during Mr. Gabriel's naps.

I'm gonna touch a subject that I really don't want to but, as women, we are told we have to have a certain body type that's not why I do this. I'm not ashamed of my mom bod which from the help from the YouTube videos Wine Mom this video tells you how to love your mom bod. I do these challenges so I can love myself while I'm not ashamed of my body I don't love myself as much as I should. I need to take care of myself so I can be there for my son.

With having epilepsy I also need to keep my health in check to keep myself from having seizures. I also want to be as good as an example as I can for my son my husband's sister (who is 8) also I wanna prove to myself that I can do it. Yoga is my favorite I've learned I enjoy some forms of exercise running and yoga mostly but where it's winter and my husband won't be able to start on our at home gym till spring plus living in Montana winter is not nice. I keep looking at our shed imagining it bigger I get excited since it's going to gain some square footage.

Amanda Rost
Instagram : @EpilepticMom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Life

If you're a mom you might just ask yourself this question almost daily "Am I a bad mom" I know I do and I normally talk to my best friend or my boyfriend about it and why I feel that way. I always get told the same thing by both of them "NO you are not a bad mom you are doing what you can" That is one this every mom needs to remember you're no a bad mom if it's your first child no matter how old they are you're still learning. Every day is a new lesson. You're never truly are on your own when it comes to parenting even if it feels like it at times. As being a human you're constantly learning even if you don't realize it. Just because it's not a big lesson sometimes the smaller ones can be more of an impact than the big ones.  My toddler constantly tests my patience he tries to push me to my breaking point. I get mad but I have to take a deep breath. I know he doesn't understand but sometimes I think he knows exactly what he&#

A New Decade or Chapter

It's that time a year again but, I have to do something new this year I'm considered self-employed thanks to my book . I never thought I would be able to say I'm self-employed even though I haven't broken even yet. I'm so grateful for 2019 and am ready to embrace 2020! It let in a new chapter of my life and I'm even working on my second book that will be done here soon. I'm not sure to this day if I took my first book in the right direction. The thing is you live and you learn though I hope to make a difference with my books  or book as of this moment I only have one. I do hope on releasing my second book this year titled Myself. I'm doing something that I never thought I would do but I'm revealing my true self I talked some about what I've been through in You.  I'm taking off my brave face and am going to reveal my feelings it's hard but I'm doing it. The thing is how am I going to help someone if I'm still hiding You . It

Listen to Your Body

I always talk about how important health is mind and body, but it doesn't prepare you for unexpected health issues. Unfortunately, that's what's going on with me. I don't know exactly what's going on I do know I've gotten into the doctor as soon as possible. That's something someone should do if somethings not right monitor it and if it doesn't stop after a few days go to the doctor. I'm no medical professional this is just my opinion. I ended up finding out what was going on. I'm still going through all the treatment it was nothing deadly nothing dangerous. I'm glad everything has been figured out. Remember if something is abnormal with your body check it out your health is important. This is partially the reason I've been gone in the month of November. I found out that I abnormal bleeding in my womanhood. I accidentally overlap with two different types of birth control the depo shot and the arm implant. So that life lesson has been